What we can do…
Safe WindService offers a wide range of services within the wind turbine industry.
Safe Wind Service has created a very skilled and qualified team with more than 35 years of experience in the Wind turbine industry, which enables us to offer our customers the best possible solutions on all jobs within the industry. All of our jobs are carried out with a high focus on quality and with safety as the main priority.
Our main services include:
- On- and offshore installation and pre-assembling of WTG’s
- Blade repair and inspections with possibilities of using ActSafe, Rope access, and platforms
- Blade repair technicians with various certifications – such as Siemens level B & C
- High, Medium and Low voltage service and installation work
- Electrical technicians (HV certified)
- Installation and maintenance of switchgear: Ormazabal, ABB Safe Plus, Siemens 8 DHJ, and Siemens NX Plus.
- Mechanical technicians (Installation)
- O&M services and technicians
- Commissioning tasks
- Commissioning technicians
- Endoscope gear inspections and analysis
- Main component replacements or repairs (blades, gearboxes, etc)
- Spare parts for WTGs
- Sale and upgrade of oil filter systems – GreenOil
- HSEQ managers
- Client rep personnel
- Heavy lift supervisors
- Project managers
- Offshore construction managers
- Site managers
- Store managers
- Paint technicians
- Safety nets to protect dropped objects from within WTGs – Catonets
- Rope access technicians with various certifications – such as IRATA level 1, 2 & 3
For further information, please have a look at our SWS brochure.