What we can do…
Safe WindService Blades offers a wide range of services within the wind turbine industry.
Our company has created a very skilled and qualified team with more than 35 years of experience in the Wind turbine industry, which enables us to offer our customers the best possible solutions on all jobs within the industry. All of our jobs are carried out with a high focus on quality and with safety as the main priority.
Our main services include:
- On- and offshore installation and pre-assembling of WTG’s
- Blade repair and inspections with possibilities of using ActSafe, Rope access, and platforms
- Blade repair technicians with various blade certifications
- Rope access technicians with various certifications – such as IRATA level 1, 2 & 3
- Mechanical technicians (Installation)
- O&M services and technicians
- Commissioning tasks
- Commissioning technicians
- Spare parts for Blade Repair
- Project managers
- Site managers
- Paint technicians
- Rope Access and Act Safe Training
For further information, please have a look at our SWS brochure.