Wind turbine installation is one of Safe Wind Service’s core business areas. It includes everything from electrical and mechanical pre-assembly at the harbor to installation and completion, over project and site management including HSEQ.
We customize each solution to our clients needs and wants, supporting it with individual or full team and management as required. We can work under the client’s management structure or take the full scope of responsibility.
Safe Wind Service has experience with the major wind turbine manufactures wind turbine models, even building integrated wind turbines in both London and Bahrain.
Safe Wind Service experience and competences in Installation:
- Transport of wind turbine components
- Craning of Wind turbine components
- Loading, offloading and receiving of turbine components
- Installation, including single blade installation
- Cable work, testing and HV termination
- Service lift installation and certifying
- SCADA installation
- Pre-assembly at the harbor
- Site and pre-assembly management